THRUUE is a growing consulting firm that offers strategy creation, change management, and leadership transformation services that result in reimagined purpose, improved performance, increased impact, engaged employees, and sustained relevance. We collaborate side-by-side with our clients to create great strategy and realize a high-performance culture.
We are searching for an analyst to help work on different consulting projects. Our analysts strive to be creative on every engagement, leave the templates behind, and help clients to get the big ideas right. We’re bold in our thinking and are looking for candidates who think they can offer the same to our clients. If you’re a high performer, if you are energized when clients truly succeed, and if you thrive when working in a collaborative team-based environment, you might be THRUUE material – let’s talk.
Roles and responsibilities
- Provide direct support to project managers and senior staff during all stages of client engagements
- Conduct market research and collect/analyze both qualitative and quantitative data
- Develop project-related materials (e.g. research reports, presentations, white papers, etc.)
- Participate in client workshops (i.e. coordinate logistics, create presentation materials, take notes, and assist lead facilitators as needed)
- Provide creative insights and observations to help identify and resolve issues critical to clients’ strategic and operational success
- Undergraduate degree with 1-3 years of work experience (recent grads will also be considered)
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills and an ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to travel to client sites as needed
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Self-motivated with strong intellectual creativity and curiosity
- High energy level, with a strong sense of commitment and pride for work
- Professional integrity and cultural sensitivity
- Experience with PowerPoint and Excel preferred
WHY WORK AT THRUUE:
We think THRUUE is an innovative and exciting place to work, a different kind of consulting firm. Consider some of the perks of joining our team:
- THRUUE employees enjoy flexible time arrangements, including the opportunity to telework when not needed at the client site.
- Our consultants receive unique training and certifications that help improve your delivery skills (and make you a more marketable consultant).
- We give each other candid and useful feedback so we grow and don’t wait for annual performance reviews to “see how we are doing and performing.”
- We as a team collaborate with one another in a genuinely friendly atmosphere; our success is measured both at the individual and team level.
- Competitive compensation package
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Thruue are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.