THRUUE is a growing consulting firm that offers strategy creation, change management, and leadership transformation services that result in reimagined purpose, improved performance, increased impact, engaged employees, and sustained relevance. We collaborate side-by-side with our clients to create great strategy and realize a high-performance culture.
- Client Centeredness: we are passionate people who love consulting and, as a matter of personal and professional integrity, are dedicated to meeting or exceeding our clients’ expectations. We feel we have been successful only when we earn the trust and respect of our clients, with whom we establish long-term professional relationships.
- Reflection: we believe in the value of gathering input and considering multiple perspectives as a key part of the considered decision-making process. As part of the services we provide to our clients and the way we operate as professionals, THRUUE prioritizes moments of reflection and deliberate thinking.
- Trustworthiness: we embrace openness as a key building block for respect and collaboration. In every engagement, we seek to present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner, including respecting personal and professional confidences. We value openness as the foundation for trust.
- Inventiveness: we thrive on new ideas and generative teamwork, collaborating with one another to make connections and build on our clients’ efforts. As a rule, our teams seek to ask, “What’s missing?” and have a passion for knowledge and continuous learning.
As an Analyst, you will be responsible supporting delivery on client engagements, leading specific research and analysis workstreams, and supporting the development of other analysts at the firm. This position will lead one or more workstreams on a project and report to a Manager. The right individual will not only have 4-5 years of experience as a consultant and previous experience managing a workstream, but also looking for an opportunity to push themselves to grow in new contexts by joining a small and ambitious boutique firm.
In specific, we are looking for individuals with experience in the management consulting industry who:
- Are interested in being a part of impactful engagements with clients
- Embrace openness and have a deep curiosity and passion for learning
- Thrive in challenging situations and enjoy pushing themselves to grow
- Are focused on ensuring the highest quality work is delivered to their client
Divergent thinkers welcome.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead portions of engagement workstreams, including creating deliverables, managing junior staff (as needed), and flagging and resolving potential challenges, with ultimate responsibility for delivery against project timeline
- Provide direct support to managers and senior staff during all stages of client engagements and keep team members informed of progress
- Leverage your knowledge of business and strategy frameworks, as well as past consulting experience, in delivery
- Conduct market research and collect/analyze both qualitative and quantitative data
- Lead interviews with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Develop project-related materials (e.g. research reports, presentations, white papers, etc.)
- Participate in client workshops (i.e. coordinate logistics, create presentation materials, take notes, and assist lead facilitators as needed)
- Provide creative insights and observations to help identify and resolve issues critical to clients’ strategic and operational success
Skills and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree with 4-5 years of work experience, previous consulting experience required
- Project management and deliverable creation experience with a history of increasing responsibility
- Strong research, analytical, and conceptual skills and an ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable engaging with C-Suite-level clients
- Ability and willingness to travel to client sites as needed
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Self-motivated with strong intellectual creativity and curiosity
- Client-focused orientation with a commitment to high quality work and a strong attention to detail
- High energy level, with a strong sense of commitment and pride for work
- Professional integrity and cultural sensitivity
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information: Individuals seeking employment at THRUUE are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You will be given the opportunity to provide the above information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.