THRUUE is a growing consulting firm that offers strategy creation, change management, and leadership transformation services that result in reimagined purpose, improved performance, increased impact, engaged employees, and sustained relevance. We collaborate side-by-side with our clients to create great strategy and realize a high-performance culture.
- Client Centeredness: we are passionate people who love consulting and, as a matter of personal and professional integrity, are dedicated to meeting or exceeding our clients’ expectations. We feel we have been successful only when we earn the trust and respect of our clients, with whom we establish long-term professional relationships.
- Reflection: we believe in the value of gathering input and considering multiple perspectives as a key part of the considered decision-making process. As part of the services we provide to our clients and the way we operate as professionals, THRUUE prioritizes moments of reflection and deliberate thinking.
- Trustworthiness: we embrace openness as a key building block for respect and collaboration. In every engagement, we seek to present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner, including respecting personal and professional confidences. We value openness as the foundation for trust.
- Inventiveness: we thrive on new ideas and generative teamwork, collaborating with one another to make connections and build on our clients’ efforts. As a rule, our teams seek to ask, “What’s missing?” and have a passion for knowledge and continuous learning.
As a THRUUE intern, you will be working on real-world problems and receive one-on-one mentoring with experienced professionals. You will have the opportunity to contribute directly on a consulting project as well as own your own project or initiative within the company. The right individual will not only be hungry to work hard and grow themselves and their career, but also be energized by the way we do things differently and excited at the thought of joining our team. This is a great opportunity for graduating seniors.
- Immerse in research and pursue questions with passionate curiosity
- Make sense of internal and external information from research, ultimately distilling data into key takeaways
- Contribute to group brainstorms to bring unique insights and enhance the conversation
- Collaborate on project-related materials (e.g. research reports, presentations, white papers, etc.) and presentations to clients
- Engage in meetings and take notes to ensure the highlights are captured
- Manage an internal project or initiative during your time with the company, making demonstrable impact
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Problem solver
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Intellectually creative and curious
- Experience with PowerPoint and Excel
We are looking for creative problem solvers who have:
- A deep curiosity and a passion for learning
- An inclination to unpack “why” and apply insights in every situation
- An affinity for connecting and empathizing with people
- The desire to help transform organizations to change the world
Divergent thinkers welcome.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information: Individuals seeking employment at THRUUE are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You will be given the opportunity to provide the above information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.