Join Our Team
Be a part of transforming organizations through creative, people-centered ideas. Find your new career today.
We like to keep the work space filled with humor and fun. We know when we need to be serious, but we all know we need to laugh a little too!
Your voice will be heard regardless of your position or tenure.
Our team continues to receive unique training and certifications that help improve your delivery skills.
“I feel comfortable being myself and am recognized for my ‘me-ness’ that I bring.” – THRUUE Employee
Let’s Make a Difference Together.
As a Principal, you will be part of THRUUE’s extended leadership team and will join in on the fun of helping to build an imaginative, client-driven, culture-focused company. Principals are expected to engage and advise C-suite-level clients and develop deeply trusted relationships. In addition, Principals manage exceptional delivery by developing high-impact teams and work across multiple client engagements. Equally important, Principals contribute to business development efforts, strengthen THRUUE’s employee experience, and up-level internal operations.
Principals must be able to think deeply about solving a client’s problem, often combining, editing, and shaping frameworks and approaches to tailor a solution to client needs. Principals are expected to be self-aware and successfully manage themselves and others. In addition, develop and cultivate colleague and client relationships.
The right individual is looking for an opportunity to push themselves, develop colleagues and teams, advance client aspirations, and drive business growth.
Experienced in merger and acquisition integration
- Proficient in the change management aspects of M&A integration
- Command of quantitative and qualitative M&A methodologies and data
- Strong interest in the culture side of M&A
- Familiar with organizational development practices
Expertise in client management and/or as client lead
- Strong project management, financial (profitability/utilization targets), and contract management skills
- Solid facilitation skills
- Comfortable engaging and co-solutioning with C-Suite leaders
- Competent in managing client dynamics and tensions
- Adept at building creativity and engagement into M&A meetings
Proven track record of growth – new clients and organic growth
- Well versed in market analysis, customer segmentation, and other growth experiences
- Comfortable working across multiple markets – healthcare, commercial and non-profit
- Strong business development skills – proposal writing and management and BD presentations
Ability to grow individuals and teams
- Skilled at creating an environment of strong delivery – imagination, client experience, and innovation
- Accomplished at framing projects for team success and mentoring others to build strong consulting skills
Eight+ years of management consulting experience
Four-Year Degree from accredited college or University, MA Degree and/or applicable certificates a plus
As a Consultant you will be joining a dynamic team and helping build an imaginative, client driven, culture-focused company. Consultants are expected to be comfortable working with a variety of stakeholders to support the team in establishing strong client relationships. In addition, Consultants contribute to exceptional delivery by participating on high-impact teams and supporting multiple client engagements.
Consultants must be able to help identify and solve client problems, make first offers, provide lift, conduct market analysis and research, take notes, and story tell with data. Consultants are expected to build client relationships with a variety of stakeholders and develop team relationships, showing up with a low self-orientation and a willingness to give and receive feedback.
The right individual is looking for an opportunity to grow quickly, learn by doing, advance client aspirations and support business growth.
Research, Analysis, Deliverable Development
- Can conduct internal and external research and cite sources to inform quality delivery
- Can analyze qualitative and quantitative data to tell a story to inform executive decision-making
- Is comfortable making a first offer on deliverables to advance team and client thinking
- Is highly skilled at PowerPoint and Word as tools for storytelling
- Is familiar with strategic planning
- Familiar with organization development practices
- Understands facilitation as a concept
- Is excellent at setting up and running meeting logistics (zoom, in person meetings)
- Is comfortable running internal meetings with purposes, agenda, outcomes
- 2+ years of management consulting experience or relevant experience
- Four year degree from accredited college or University
- Is a good listener and critical thinking
- Is willing to adopt a growth mindset and work quickly, fail fast and learn
- Is intentionally inclusive and looks to bring everyone along in experiences, with clients or in internal meetings
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information: Individuals seeking employment at THRUUE are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You will be given the opportunity to provide the above information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
THRUUE offers culture-based insights to a variety of markets, aligning business goals with human centered solutions.
Washington DC Office
1200 G Street NW, Suite 800
Washington DC 20005