THRUUE is a growing consulting firm that offers strategy creation, change management, and leadership transformation services that result in reimagined purpose, improved performance, increased impact, engaged employees, and sustained relevance. We collaborate side-by-side with our clients to create great strategy and realize a high-performance culture.
Our expert consultants have worked exclusively with some of the most well known C-Suite leaders and organizations in the world. We approach every client engagement with a combination of strategic thinking, facilitation skills, and culture insights that help our clients imagine new ways to solve commercial and social problems while nurturing the people that enable them to deliver.
We are searching for a consulting manager or senior manager to lead delivery engagements on our strategy and culture offering and support business development activities. The work would primarily be based in our New York or Washington DC office, or at client sites as needed. The ideal candidate would have:
- 8 to 10 plus years of professional experience – ideally gained in a top management consulting organization or in a combination of both blue chip corporate business and top consulting firm
- Significant experience with banking clients and M&A projects a plus
- A strong foundation in complex sales, including a passion for building relationships and converting them into consulting sales leads
- A proven competency in creating high quality project-related materials (e.g. research and analytical reports, presentations, white papers, etc.) and leading client engagements
- Significant experience helping organizations understand and manage their corporate culture
- The ability to serve as the primary client contact, being professional, authoritative, and responsive at all times
- The leadership skills to provide direct support to senior executives during all stages of client engagements and keep team members informed of progress
- Desire and ability to contribute to the growth of an expanding consulting firm
- The consulting/facilitation skills to participate or lead client workshops. This includes facilitating, create presentation materials, taking notes, coordinating logistics (as necessary) and collaboratively engaging people in creating the best solutions
- Four-Year Degree from an accredited college or university, Masters Degree is a plus
- Project Management Skills/Experience, including prior experience managing and tracking large complex strategic consulting projects
- Culture / Organizational Development / Change Management delivery experience, managing a transformation or culture effort is a plus
- Barrett Cultural Transformation Toolkit certification is a plus
- Stakeholder Engagement / Management Experience – Reaching out to stakeholders across the organization to seek input/feedback on strategy
- Business Development Experience – Interest in learning how to build relationships and convert them to sales, proven BD track record is a plus
- Staff Management – Ability to oversee junior staff on a day to day basis to keep project on track
WHY WORK AT THRUUE:
We think THRUUE is an innovative and exciting place to work, a different kind of consulting firm. Consider some of the perks of joining our team:
- THRUUE employees enjoy flexible time arrangements, including the opportunity to telework when not needed at the client site.
- Our consultants receive unique training and certifications that help improve your delivery skills (and make you a more marketable consultant).
- We give each other candid and useful feedback so we grow and don’t wait for annual performance reviews to “see how we are doing and performing.”
- We as a team collaborate with one another in a genuinely friendly atmosphere; our success is measured both at the individual and team level.
- Competitive compensation package
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Thruue are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.