“The Culture Gap” podcast is live…
By Daniel Forrester
THRUUE is excited to announce the launch of season one of “The Culture Gap.”
THRUUE is excited to announce the launch of season one of “The Culture Gap.” This new podcast series tackles how leading CEOs and C-Suite leaders across the globe are driving change and moving toward their vision. Season one explores inside stories from leaders facing tremendous business challenges and navigating the shifting culture both inside and outside of their organizations. Daniel Forrester, THRUUE Founder and CEO, sits down with 5 top leaders across a wide variety of industries:
- Tom Lynch, Board Chair and former CEO of TE Connectivity, shares his views on strategy and culture in a global company
- COL. David Sutherland, Founder of Sutherland Partnership and retired 29-year veteran, reflects on over 30 years of either preparing for or being at war in some of the most difficult circumstances
- Kami Bond, SVP, Uptake, discusses the importance of being authentic
- Mitchell Reiss, CEO of Colonial Williamsburg, shares his perspective on being a new CEO
- Dr. Clifford Hudis, CEO of American Society for Clinical Oncology, discusses cancer, the gaps in knowledge that have been closed in cancer discovery and research, and what he has learned from his experiences
To find out what each of these insightful leaders has to say about the culture gap in business today, visit www.culture-gap.com, or listen on iTunes or Stitcher.
THRUUE offers culture-based insights to a variety of markets, aligning business goals with human-centered solutions.
Washington DC Office
1200 G Street NW, Suite 800
Washington DC 20005