THRUUE’s top 7 highlights of 2021
By Jame Cofran
- Culture remained a top priority for organizations seeking growth, purpose, and inspiration. Because of our culture expertise, the THRUUE team earned the opportunity to work with more new clients in 2021 than ever before.
- Our success enabled us to give back in many ways including supporting the ASAE’s Power of A program and providing pro-bono work to Council of Medical Specialty Societies in pursuit of increasing equality in medical societies.
- We debuted our Culture Performance Matrix (CPM), a tool that ties KPIs and Culture Performance Indicators (CPIs™) together, allowing organizations to measure the impact of shifts in their culture on organizational growth.
- We continued to make diversity, equity, and inclusion a driver in what we do by hiring talent that represents all walks of life and by pursuing formal education via Cornell University’s DEI certification. We remain dedicated to our goal of bringing awareness and broadening our understanding of the vast inequalities in the workplace.
- THRUUE officially became a national company, with our people spanning coast-to-coast, including California, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Florida, and New Jersey.
- We cautiously began facilitating and attending in-person meetings and enjoyed seeing our colleagues and clients in person again! We are hopeful that 2022 will bring more togetherness.
- We welcomed new members to the THRUUE-Crew and Pat Blake, CEO of Heart Rhythm Society to THRUUE’s Advisory Board.
We encourage you to reflect on your accomplishments in 2021 as they will be the fuel that propels you into 2022.
We wish you courage, passion, and vision in the new year.
THRUUE offers culture-based insights to a variety of markets, aligning business goals with human centered solutions.
Washington DC Office
1200 G Street NW, Suite 800
Washington DC 20005